RESIDENTIAL BUILDING LOTS
If you are considering the construction of a new home, we offer everything from single lots in town, to large tracts of wooded land or farmland. out in the country.
CRESSON TOWNSHIP - 17.1 ACRES
- Gently sloping vacant parcel near Mount Aloyisius College
- Previously approved for 36-lot residential subdivision
- Direct access via Broad Avenue
- Natural gas, electric, public sewer and water available in the general area
- No zoning in Cresson Township - property can be used for almost any purpose
- Listed at $275,000
All ready to go for residential development, or build whatever else you might need. Click on image below to view subdivision plat.
Call Doug Tusing at (814) 472-4260 for details.
VINCO BUILDING LOT
- Nice 0.9 acre lot on Gillen Lane, near Jackson Twp. Fire Hall
- Level, wooded parcel
- Single-Household zoning
- Thirty-foot wide driveway access included as part of sale (i.e., not just a right-of-way)
- Public water and sewer available in area
- Central Cambria School District
- Was $24,900, now REDUCED TO $22,500
A great location for your new home - convenient to both Johnstown and Ebensburg.
Call Doug Tusing at (814) 472-4260 for more information.
10.75 ACRES - ROUTE 422 IN CAMBRIA TWP
- Located at 1935 Ben Franklin Highway (Route 422) just 3 miles northwest of Ebensburg Borough
- Not far from intersection of Route 422 and Route 219
- Offers approximately 500 feet of road frontage
- Zoning is Light Industrial, which allows for a wide range of industrial, warehouse, commercial and residential uses
- Public water available at highway
- Site was previously perc-tested and permitted for for sand mound sewage system, capable of handling 600 gpm flow rate
- Listed at $189,000
A highly versatile property with plenty of room for business, home or both.
Call Doug Tusing at (814) 472-4260 for more information
3 LEVEL ACRES - JACKSON TOWNSHIP
Situated at intersection of Adams Ave. and Lyle St.
- Mostly cleared with a few trees remaining
- Zoning is R-SH (Single-Household Residential)
- Public sewer and water available for tap-in
- Central Cambria Schools
- Portion of property impacted by overhead power lines
- Listed at $39,900
A great place to build your new home - call Doug Tusing at (814) 472-4260 for more information.